How To Use the iPad for Beginners
Are you a new iPad owner? Or maybe someone you know has just gotten a new iPad and they need help learning how to use it. We understand that for people who have never owned or used a tablet before, learning to use your iPad can be a difficult task. That's why we created How to Use the iPad for Beginners. This guide teaches all the basics of using your iPad, and is perfect for seniors, first-time iPad users, and iPad enthusiasts.
The iPad is a revolutionary tablet with the power to do many functions. Your iPad can: send e-mails, surf the internet, play music, watch movies, manage travel plans, and so much more. Learning to do all this takes a basic understanding of how to use and navigate the iPad. Our guide teaches the basics, and allows you to become an expert at using your iPad in just 30 minutes.
What is How to Use the iPad for Beginners?
How to Use the iPad for Beginners is an interactive video guide created by our AVG Development team, which consists of several iPad users of all ages and backgrounds that worked to develop a video guide that teaches the basics on how to use the iPad. The video guide demonstrates step by step, how to explore all the iPad's features, and goes over specifically some of the most useful features of your iPad that you can use every single day. The fact is, there is not much help out there for people who have not used tablets in the past. Other websites show all the great things you can do with your iPad, not HOW to do it. Our video guide will teach you how to do all these things and more with complete ease.
Start Learning Now
You can follow along while watching the guide and learn how to use your iPad in 30 minutes. By the time you are finished with it, you will have a full understanding on using your iPad. You will have no problem surfing the web, downloading apps, watching videos, taking and sharing photos, sending messages, personalizing your iPad, and exploring all your iPad's features. In fact, we guarantee it 100%. Don't waste your time struggling to learn the iPad's features on your own. This guide will help you!
Here is some of what the guide will teach you:
- Setting up your iPad with OPTIMAL settings
- Using your fingers to navigate your iPad
- Using "Motion Control"
- Importing and creating contacts
- Finding the best apps
- Messaging - Sending & receiving messages and managing conversations
- Email - Setting up, sending/receiving, multiple emails, management
- Web Browsing - Surfing Safari, Zooming, Orientation views, opening links, bookmarks, history, browsing speed
- Photo taking and video recording
- Editing & sharing photos, videos, web pages, and files on your iPad
- Personalization - Setting wallpapers, ringtones, brightness, do not disturb settings
- Security - Setting a lock screen password, securing and backing up your contacts and apps, securing your personal information
- Organization - Organizing your home screen, music, photos, and videos
- App Store - Downloading and using Apps, and understanding free apps & paid apps.
- Tips and Tricks - Using the control panel, notification center, special keyboards, and more
Ready to become a pro at using your iPad in 30 minutes?
If you want to learn to become an expert at using your iPad, then watch How to Use the iPad for Beginners Interactive Video Guide. The video is shot in high quality 1080p resolution and explains the basics of using the iPad in simple terms.
Watch and own the video guide for less than the price of a premium app and 1/10 the price of an Apple Products class. Our video guide covers all iPads including the iPad Air, iPad Mini (all models), iPad 2, iPad 3, and iPad Pro.
How to Use the iPad for Beginners - Just $7.99 (30% off for Summer 2017!)